Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

     Even though I had to work for Mothers day this year, it was still a great day.  I got to spend a little time with my 2 favorite people :)  I had to work nights, so when I got home in the morning Eliana had a little present waiting for me!



     Apparently the fabric markers that Tim bought were not the easiest things to use.  Despite their difficulties, they still made quite the creation!  Eliana was extremely proud of herself!  (Notice that she even had to add in a spot for the baby!)  
   
     It still hasn't quite sunk in that we are going to have 2 children soon!  I know that Eliana is going to be a great big sister...however, I have a feeling she is going to be quite jealous at first after all the one-on-one attention she has had the last couple years!  We have our ultrasound scheduled for the 27th of May.  I am getting very excited to see this little peanut again.  I think I have felt baby move a few times...but I am never really sure.  I am hoping I will start to feel more movement soon!  It is hard not knowing what is going on in there...at least if baby is kicking me in the ribs I will know that things are ok!  I have been starting to feel a little bit better in the last couple of weeks.  I am still tired, but the nausea has pretty much gone away.  In its place, I now have heartburn!  I will definitely take that over nausea though! Here are a few belly pics from 16 and 17 Weeks:




     
     At least the weather has warmed up a little bit over the last couple of weeks.  We have been working hard outside to get things ready to build the shed!  We have almost all the supplies here and are hoping to get it started the weekend of the 20th as long as we don't get rained out!  I haven't planted anything in my garden yet...I am still afraid that it could get too cold!  I have been very anxious to get my flowers planted as well...hopefully soon!  

     Here are a few pics of miss Eliana Marie:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Utne

Lilypie Maternity tickers