Wednesday, April 27, 2011

15 WEEKS!

     Well, Utne baby # 2 is 15 weeks old already!  We had an appointment with the midwife on Monday this week and everything looks good so far.  Baby's heart rate was 158 and very strong.  I have not felt baby move yet...but I am hoping it will be soon!  We scheduled our anatomy ultrasound for the 27th of May.  As of right now we are planning on finding out the sex of the baby...but I am still slightly on the fence.  It might be fun to wait until delivery to find out... I am just not sure I can handle the suspense!  I have still been feeling pretty crummy...nauseated all the time and EXTREMELY tired!  Good thing Eliana still naps every day and then mommy gets a nap too!  I am hoping that summer decides to show up sometime soon so that we can get outside to play!!  Eliana is already getting very excited to be a big sister.  When we were at the clinic the other day she asked the midwife "is the baby coming out now?"  She pretty much changes her mind daily whether she wants a baby brother or sister and comes up with all kinds of new names for the baby.  Hopefully that excitement will continue when the baby actually takes over "Eliana's" house!  Here are a few pictures of the baby bump if you can even call it that yet...





     Tim and I are starting to plan a few of our summer projects this week.  Tim aerated the yard this week and is starting to plan the construction of a shed for the backyard.  We never thought we would need a 3rd garage stall...haha!  Boy were we wrong...we are steadily running out of room in this house and need someplace to put more junk!  My parents are coming down the 3rd weekend of May to build the shed...so hopefully it wont be an all summer project!  We are also planting a small garden this summer!  Tim built a box garden over the winter and we put it out in the yard last week.  After a load of black dirt we should be able to get planting if this weather ever cooperates!  I really don't have much of a green thumb...so we will see how this turns out!  We probably are going to need quite a bit of help from Krista and Jason who always do such a great job with their garden!  


     Eliana is keeping us busy and entertained as always.  She continues to amaze us every day with how smart she is!  I am starting to look into a preschool program for her in the fall!  Makes me sad to think that she can already go to preschool!  But, I think it will be good for her (and mommy) to be out of the house a few days a week and have some interaction with other kids!  Cant wait for lots of fun activities with her this summer!!!


Mom- Are you interrupting my book reading???

    Hope everyone had a good Easter!!! 
                  XoXoXoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Utne

Lilypie Maternity tickers