Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Fall!

I always love this time of year! The cooler weather is always a nice change...I just wish it didn't mean that winter is right around the corner!  We are still waiting (not so patiently) for this new little girl to make her entrance...so we have been keeping ourselves busy!  Of course fall means a trip to the pumpkin patch!  Krista and Samantha joined us this year at Tweite's ...the girls had a great time!  I don't think we even made it through half of the place so we might have to make another trip!  Here are a few pictures of the girls!!


Riding the horses!

Our beautiful niece Samantha!


Explorers!





Well, hopefully we will have pictures to post soon of another little girl!  Today is my actual due date...and with about 13 hours left of the day I am thinking this little girl might not be as punctual as her sister was!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Utne

Lilypie Maternity tickers